One Week Yoga and Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment (No Certificate )
We offer Various Courses, Package and workshops and also provide facilities to learn and practice Yogasanas, Yoga Nidra and Meditation in a regular manner. By closely observing the lifestyles and needs of people, Swami Samarpananda Saraswati Explains the ancient Science of Yoga into five basic principles that could easily be incorporated into one's own lifestyle to provide the foundation for healthy living.
The Five Points of Yoga include:
- 1. Proper Exercise (Asanas)
- 2. Proper Breathing (Pranayama)
- 3. Proper Relaxation or Yoga Nidra - Savasana
- 4. Proper Diet - Vegetarian and Ayurveda Diets
- 5. Meditation for peace of the mind
VARIOUS RELAXATION PROGRAMS FOR 1 TO 7 DAYS
AYURVEDIC DE STRESS PROGRAM – 1 to 4 DAYS
This includes 60 miutes each of full body herbal oil massage and massage with specially prepared herbal bundles followed by dripping of a steady stream of oil on the forehead while the head is being massaged. Highly recommended for jetlag and stress management AYURVEDIC DETOX & DE STRESS PROGRAM
DAY 5 to 7 Days
This includes 60 minutes each of full body herbal oil massage and massage with specially prepared herbal bundles followed by dripping of a steady stream of oil on the forehead while the head is being massaged.
RELAXATION & REJUVENATION THERAPY (RASAYANA THERAPY)
This treatment includes detoxification and rejuvenation of body by herbal oils and medicines, which nourishes the body tissues. This therapy slows down the aging process. Recommended for age group between 18 and 70. Major benefits of this treatment are prolonged life span, improved memory and intelligence, perfect health, youthfulness, bright complexion and color, physical endurance strong sense organs, perfection in speech and sexual powers.
PURIFICATION & DETOXIFICATION PROGRAM (PANCHAKARMA THERAPY)
A five-fold treatment, which includes different massages, internal herbal teas, treatments like Nasyam (Nasal drops), Virechanam (purgation), Vasthi (Enema therapy) etc. This is for the mental and physical well-being-tones the body, mind, breath, and nerves and purifies the blood. It takes a minimum of 7 days for the treatments. Due to the complexity of these treatments and the associated detoxification diet that is essential to its success, the procedure is offered as a 7 days package.
SPINE CARE & NECK CARE PROGRAM
This program includes special treatments for neck pain and low back pain due to various conditions like muscular conditions, Spondylosis, Spondylitis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Disc problems etc. The treatment includes traditional massages with special herbs from Kerala, nasal drops, medicated steam, medicated spinal baths and internal medications.
STRESS AND STRAIN RELIEF PROGRAM
An effective and prominent treatment for the release of day-to day strain and stress. It calms your mood, brings relaxation of the body and mind, It slows down the pace. The package includes different traditional Ayurveda massages for soothening the body & mind. Yoga is included in the package for 7 days respectively in the package.
SKIN CARE & BEAUTY CARE PROGRAM
This special program is for improving the complexion and toning up the body. This includes detoxification program and beautification therapies. Cures skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, scabies, dermatitis, premature greying and hair falling etc. This includes special herbal face packs, etc. According to Ayurveda "Inner peace brings outer beauty" and it suggests that when persons have high self worth or see the divine within they radiate true beauty. Thus outer beauty is a reflection of inner beauty. Ayurveda advocates time –tested treatments to improve complexion and colour. This program includes face massage, herbal face packs nasal drops, intake of herbal recipes etc.
BODY SLIMMING PROGRAM
From the perspective of Ayurveda, losing weight is not about starving or suppressing the appetite. It is about balancing your fat metabolism. You don't have to starve yourself or exercise until you drop. Balance is the key and with a therapy with is tailor made to suit your constitution. Treatment includes body massage by special herbal powders and internal herbal medicine. There can be a possible weight reduction of around 2-3 kilos in 1 week.
- As Ayurvedic system of treatment is strictly personalized, the exact treatment and medicines can be fixed after detailed consultation with the doctor.
- The treatments, which are given along with the packages, may very according to the body constitution and condition.
- Gentlemen will have male masseurs and Ladies will have female masseurs for body massage and other health programs.
- Some of the programs are not suitable for the very aged (above 80 yrs) very young (under 8 yrs) heart patients and pregnant woman.
- If you have previous medical history of heart disease, blood pressure, blood sugar, allergies, chronic skin diseases or asthma, please confirm your consultation.
- Recommended to attend the massages as directed by the physician for optimum results.
- Courtesy for the next client, delayed show ups will not be given extra time.
- Working hours from 07.00 am to 9.00 pm
Schedule Ayurveda and Panchakarma package ( 6nights and 7days)
- Day First : Arrival time at 4pm and welcome Tea and Snacks
- Day First: from 7pm to 8pm ......Introduction on Hatha Yoga and Ayurveda Panchakarma
- Day Second: from 8am to 10am and 7pm to 8pm ...... .Asanas , Pranayama, Receiving Ayurveda Treatment
- Day Third: from 8am to 10am and 7pm to 8pm ...... Asanas , Pranayama, Receiving Ayurveda Treatment
- Day Fourth: from 8am to 10am and 7pm to 8pm ...... . Asanas , Pranayama, Receiving Ayurveda Treatment
- Day Five: from 8am to 10am and 7pm to 8pm ...... Asanas , Pranayama, Receiving Ayurveda Treatment
- Day Six: from 8am to 10am and 7pm to 8pm ...... . Asanas , Pranayama, Receiving Ayurveda Treatment
- Day Seven: from 9am to 10am ...... Meditations
- Day Seven: Breakfast at 10am and depart at 11am.
- Every Day Karma Yoga Mandatory and part of the course
Karma Yoga is a vital part of the course in order to express inner emotions. NOTE: Please Read Rules and Regulations and fill up the form as applicant and send via email : email@example.com
which is very important and once you confirm and proceed to payment. Download
Breakfast at 10 am and Dinner at 8pm
What Includes : 3 meals per a day, hot drinks, study certificate & sharing accommodation
Course Fee 500 Euro + 27 Euro bank charges
Karma Yoga is a vital part of the course in order to express inner emotions.
NOTE: Please Read Rules and Regulations and fill up the form as applicant and send via email : firstname.lastname@example.org which is very important and once you confirm and proceed to payment. Download