Swami Samarpan Ashram, Tapovan
House rules for all Guest, Student,Visitors and Residents
1. Please note that once the property has been booked guests need to pay in full advance and non refundable.
2. Please note that alcohol ,smoking and illegal drugs are strictly not permitted in the property premises.
3. The main gate of the Ashram will be closed from 8 pm to 8 am, due to security reasons.
4. Guests are requested to observe silence from 8 pm to 8 am as the ashram is dedicated to monastic order for the Yoga, Spiritual and Vedic study for the higher enlightenment.
5. Please inform Swami Samarpan Ashram of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
6. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
7. Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
8. A damage deposit of INR 2000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You shall be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
9. This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
10. Out Sider friends or any visitors are not allowed residential areas and its own room, they may meet in the garden or near the main gate.
11. Do not bring any food from out site which in contains such as eggs, meat or fish.
12. Please remember always switch off all lights and fan before leaving your room.
13. Please keep the key at the designated area and do not carry with you.
14. Please do not use your own lock or key for the room and it is not allowed in the Ashram.
15. Safe deposite are available.
16. Please keep bathroom and toilets clean after use and we do not provide any toilet papers.
17. Dress Moderately as per respect to local culture and Ashram( Monastic ) Life.
Swami Samarpan Ashram